Wow!  I didn't realize I'd been away from this so long.  Not that I have much to muse on just now but we'll see what develops. 

We were up on the Walkway Over the Hudson this evening.  Every time I go up there I am struck by the beauty of the river.  I don't know whether it's seeing things from a different perspective or what but there's something really special about it. 

On the Poughkeepsie side, there's a place on the north side of the walkway just past the gate where someone has spent an outrageous amount of money to mask their back yard from view.  I mean they had huge phone poles planted and green screening strung along them.  I can't imaging what that cost but I know it doesn't work.  It only attracts attention to the place and you can see fairly well through the screening.  Weird.

Comments