Almost another month

It seems like my blog entries should be more frequent, so that my vast audience doesn't drift off to another pseudo-pundit or random rambler, and leave me behind.  Well, I'm sorry that I just don't have regularly profound thoughts to share, or less profound expulsions of sound that I think might interest my huge readership, but I don't.  I have been pondering my third book, though my first two are still in the throws of completion: my first almost through the final edit, my second well into the first draft.  So why am I mulling a third?  Because that's the way my ever-aging brain works.  I suppose it should trouble me, this scatter approach to writing, but it doesn't.

That's pretty much all I've got tonight.  It's time to  take my random thoughts to bed and let them rest for another evening.

Comments